Dear candidate! We offer you to become a part of a ProfJS team – a team that cannot imagine its life without JS coding, sprints and chases after new knowledge and skills. We want to see people next to us who are found of discoveries, constantly being in the process of studying new technologies and improvement of existing skills.
What we offer:
- challenging work in a friendly team
- professional development
- career opportunities
- long term employment (official)
- social package and benefits (four-week paid vacation, English classes, paid sick leave)
- flexible working schedule
- сomfortable office with equipped relax zone (table tennis, table football etc.)
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, maybe you are the one whom we are looking for!
HERE IS THE LIST OF OUR OPEN VACANCIES:
- 1+ year of experience in professional software development using MEAN stack
- Commercial experience with Angular.js, Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, HTML5/CSS3, SCSS/LESS, Grunt/Gulp
- Unix/Linux, Git
- Nice to have:
· knowledge of TDD, Karma, Jasmine
· experience with ES6
· deployment of applications using Node.js, nginx, HAProxy
- At least intermediate level of English
- Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, team player
ProfJS is looking for a Node.js developer to join our team.
- 2+ years of experience in professional software development
- Good knowledge and development experience with Node’s Ecosystem
- Good experience with:
– Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, Mongoose
– build tools (Gulp/Grunt, WebPack/Browserify
– deployment of Node.js web apps, nginx, HAProxy
- Nice to have:
– knowledge of TDD, Karma, Jasmine
– experience with ES6
- Good written, spoken English;
- Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, ability to work in a team.
ProfJS is looking for a front-end (Angular.js) developer to join our team.
– At least 1 year of commercial experience with Angular.js
– Knowledge of back-end programming (Node.js) is a plus
– Intermediate level of English
– Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, ability to work in a team.